I am Juan Sebastian Rocha, from Kolumbien and I need to open a locked savings account to study in Germany.

Hello Juan , not all institutes offer accounts for people outside Germany. Please contact a local branch of the Sparkasse where in Germany you are planning to reside. The bank adviser will help you.

Artikel bewerten: