Hello. I am a Student and i want to open a debit account, what kind of debit account should i use?My German is not good,so can i talk to the bank staff in Eng?

Hello Phong,

as a student from a non-EU-Country you have the option to open a blocked account. Here are some information about opening a blocked account.

Don’t worry, our colleagues in your local branch are able to speak english to you.

Kind regards – Your Sparkassen-Team

Artikel bewerten: